It can get quite annoying when your nose is stuffy. This condition indicates that the blood vessels in the sinuses are inflamed. There are several reasons which can cause clogged nose, such as allergies, sinus infection, cold, and flu.
Fortunately, this unbearable condition can be easily solved. We present you 3 methods which will relieve the sinus pain and unclog your nose.
1. Use the Tongue and Press Between Eyebrows
This technique can remove the excessive mucus, which blocks the sinuses. The acupressure is a technique which uses pressing on certain points to eliminate mucus and improve the breathing. In order to clear your sinuses, you should:
- Push your tongue against the roof of your mouth, while at the same time you are applying pressure on the area between your eyebrows using your finger.
- Keep it like this for at least 20 seconds.
- After you loosen your tongue and release your finger, you’ll feel an immediate relief.
2. Apply Pressure Across Your Eyebrows
If you experience blocked forehead sinuses, this technique will help you clear the upper sinuses and the nose. When you apply pressure on the area between your eyebrows it leads to mucus improvement. Here’s how to perform this technique:
- Move your fingertips across your eyebrows.
- Start by putting your fingers at the beginning of each eyebrow.
- Next, place your head so it can rest on your elbows.
- Then, move your fingers to the middle of each eyebrow and keep it for a while.
- Finally, move your fingers to the end of your eyebrows.
3. A Mini-Massage
With this mini-massage technique, you will stimulate the blood flow and the supply of oxygen. Moreover, it will boost your circulation and eliminate the mucus accumulated in the sinuses. This is how to perform this easy mini-massage:
Press the notch the notch of your collarbone using the tips of your fingers. Use a firm pressure.
These acupressure techniques are a natural method of unblocking your sinuses. They will relieve the discomfort and relieve the pain. Hence, you’ll forget about medications as soon as you start performing these techniques.